Pipper’s Secret Ingredient: a Snoutz Adventure
Pipper’s Secret Ingredient is a content-rich adventure that suggests a wealth of learning activities for:
- Classroom integrated learning (reading and language arts, writing, geography, history, nutrition, math, science and more)
- After School Enrichment (including cooking and art)
- Library Programs (including research, book analysis, map reading)
Activities can be adapted for different age groups and venues. Valuable skills are embedded in the experiences, including:
- Conducting research
- Collaborative learning
- Story analysis
- Writing for different genres (blog, interview, fiction)
- Cooking skills and food literacy
- Map reading
- Vocabulary building
- Presentation skills
Emphasis on social skills, creativity, and the work ethic.
Pipper’s work ethic, her curiosity, sociability, and sense of adventure drive her to learn about other cultures, historical events and personalities, and to travel to different places around the globe. Her encounters with a cast of colorful characters who work at a range of jobs lead her to discover the joy in creativity and innovation.